Professional Web Design (UX) Design Services From NOLAGraphics
When you partner with NOLAGraphics you work with real people and you see real results. Website Design can cost anywhere from $1,500-$50,000 depending on the number of pages that need to be created, the amount of content needing to be written, amount of graphic design work that needs to be done, and if the site has any custom features such as customer user registration, contact forms, or any additional functionality such as e commerce design. If you are unsure about how much you think your website will cost to be developed that’s fine. just give us a call or fill out the contact form to the right.
How We Do It
Website Design & Branding
Your brand is the face of your company it’s important to get it right the first time, that’s what we do. We cover both digital and print design.
SEO PPC & Digital Marketing
95% of sales start with a google search. We get your brand in front of the correct audience. We give accurate ROI projections for every campaign, and often exceed our projections.
Content & Social Media
We create engaging content and manage your social media like pros, because we are.
Yea we can help you if you ever have computer issues. We offer remote desktop support and on site support for all of our clients.
Is your website flexible?
Have you ever wish your business had a blog?
Do you have an idea for a blog and would like to see how WordPress could work for you?
WordPress, an open-source content management system, has become the premier CMS platform for both blogs and dynamic sites. NOLAGraphics programmers are contributors to the WordPress community and by utilizing this platform have executed many successful campaigns.
The New Orleans NOLAGraphics Team has hands-on experience with advanced WordPress installations, BuddyPress integration and niche publishing. Whether you’re just getting started with WordPress or need to retool your overall strategic vision for your blog or news site, we can help. Feel free to contact us with any type of WordPress questions, most likely we’ve been there and we’re happy to lend a hand, regardless of your budget.
A well-built WordPress theme can make even the most complicated parts of a website’s design & functionality fully accessible and customizable to you, even with very little technical knowledge.
WordPress is currently the most popular open source CMS on the internet! What started off as a blogging platform has evolved into something more powerful. This brilliant CMS can accommodate any kind of website, from small company websites to heavy duty corporate websites and now even e-commerce websites. NOLAGraphics can build a powerful and fully-customised website for your business using WordPress CMS.
NOLAGraphics has a team of experienced New Orleans WordPress designers & WordPress developers, who have been helping businesses, both large and small, achieve their goals through custom WordPress design and WordPress Programming in New Orleans.
Sites built in WordPress are easily integrated with social media such as Facebook and Twitter, and is a perfect platform for enhancing your social media marketing efforts. In addition to social media integration, WordPress features built in plugins to enhance your search engine optimization (SEO) efforts to help drive more organic (free!) traffic to your website.
Whether your looking for total control over your site, or your business requires daily updates, NOLAGraphics New Orleans WordPress programming team can help by integrating a content management system that enables you to edit content easily and efficiently.
Benefits of Using WordPress:
- Simple Interface
- User Friendly
- Extensive plugin & customizable options
- Ever improving content management system (CMS)- store images, audio, video, PDFs, and other collateral for easy insertion into your pages.
- Can be used to build brochure-style websites, a business blog, an Ecommerce site or a multi-tiered membership site.
Our New Orleans WordPress Design & Programming Capabilities:
- WordPress implementation & Setup
- WordPress integration with existing sites
- Custom WordPress Theme Design
- Maintenance services
- Plugin installation
- Custom WordPress Programming
We’ve launched over 100 WordPress sites to date; take a look at some of our work and see what our WordPress Design and New Orleans WordPress development experts can do for you.
We also work with many other CMS platforms such as Drupal, Joomla, SquareSpace etc but WordPress is by far the most effective and cost efficient.
What do I look for when choosing a web design agency in 2017?
In New Orleans and remotely there are a lot of options out there for New Orleans web design agencies. We have put together a few tips on what to do even if you don’t know anything about website design.
- Domain Registration – Make sure your new orleans web site design agency registers your domain to you. Your domain is your whole business online, and with out access to your domain register information you can’t change your website provider very easily. At NOLAGraphics we set up accounts for the customer and make sure they have all of their login details, if for any reason one of our clients becomes unhappy or wants to move their service, they already have all the information needed to make the switch. If you looking to register a domain or get hosting check out this New Orleans web hosting company.
- Proven track record – Don’t be the “test dummy” for a new web designer or web design agency in New Orleans. Your business is important to you. Make sure your hiring a professional website designer, or professional website design agency. You should request a portfolio, however most website design companies will have a portfolio or case study link on their website.
- Good design skills – This may seem obvious but all to often customers are looking to get the best deal, and not the best design. Your website is a direct reflection of who you are. Make sure you spend time to look at the prospective web design agency to make sure their design skills are up to par with what you are needing.
- Accounts and Passwords – Make sure the web developer or web design agency that you choose gives you a list of all account usernames and passwords and uses your email to register them. Even if they require access to some of the accounts, most accounts like google analytics and google AdWords allow you to give a user access to an account without making them the owner of that account. Don’t let an web design company or web designer hold your website hostage. You may say that won’t happen to me but this is the number one issue that clients present to us when they are considering switching service providers to us. We have a very high success rate at moving customers away from their current provider that is withholding information from the client.
- Do they do marketing too? – You should always check to see if the web design agency does marketing as well. As you will figure out when your create a website you don’t just immediately start getting traffic you will need to run PPC marking campaigns and/or start a search engine optimization campaign . Make sure that the company you choose can make changes to your website to improve conversions.
- Make sure your hosting provider is not a re-seller- Unless you know your never going to switch web development agencies, buy your own hosting. The web design agency that you choose should be able to provide you with a list of good web hosts. Some web design agencies run their own servers but you want to make sure you have a account and dashboard that you can login to and modify your self. Also beware of cheap hosting plans that cost only $5 to $10 per month. These types of hosting packages are not meant for sites like WordPress. Purchase managed WordPress hosting if you are hosting a wordpress site, and it might even be a good idea to look into getting a VPS (virtual private server)
- Design Process – The digital design agency or web design agency should have a standard design process laid out for the client. This process usually will involve gathering information about the clients products or services, prototype layout or theme selection in some cases, content creation, A/B split testing for user experience, a few rounds of revisions, final testing, and finally a website launch.
- Updates – This is a big one. All to often we earn the business of other design agencies because they are not keeping websites updated, or not updating the content of the website. Having a website is just like having a brick and mortar location. It requires maintenance. Make sure you tell the web development agency exactly what you require or if you don’t know they agency should be able to make a few suggestions on how often you should update content. As a general rule you should make a few blog posts a month as well is update your website quarterly.
Traffic: Increased by 204%
Lead Generation: Increased by 178%
NO JOB IS TOO LARGE OR COMPLEX
Our development team is passionate about staying ahead of the technology curve and utilizing the latest tools. We work in all web based stacks.
Our comprehensive business software solutions can also scale as large as you require. No matter the platform or programming language, we can accommodate your needs. If there is something specific you are looking for here but don’t see it, please give us a call. We’re confident we can build a software solution that’s right for you.
- HTML 5
- Node JS
- Angular JS
- Knockout JS
- Backbone JS
- Ember JS
- XML / XSD
- ASP.NET MVC
- C#, VB
- WPF / WCF / XAML / MVVM
- Desktop, Win 8, Metro, C++
- Spring MVC
- SQL Server
Mobile / Tablet
- iOS native
- Android native
- jQuery mobile
- PhoneGap, Cordova
CMS / CRM / E-Commerce
- MS Dynamics
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Web UI / API
- Healthcare (EDI, HL7, CDA)
Reporting / Charting
- Crystal Reports
- BI / Analytics
- Google Charts
- Business Objects
Are you ready a custom and completely free Web design quote? Call 504-478-1790 or toll free at 1-844-665-2669 or talk to one of our sales representatives on live chat.